Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Reader Discounts on New Prima CHA Sneak Peeks UPDATED

Hello Blog Friends
Last week I told you about my new favourite place to shop: Stop and Scrap
I have partnered with Stop and Scrap. Readers of this blog can receive a full 12%  on their order!
Here's how:  When you place an order at Stop and Scrap, enter this code for 12% off:
PAPERINKME




This makes it simple for everyone. 
Larry at Scrap and Shop says: "It is for ALL items, including sale and clearance items :) It will lower every single item ordered by 12%." 
The new Prima lines are awesomely beautiful and are ready for pre-order - the details and ship dates are on the Stop and Scrap site.  
I placed my own pre-order early this morning. I am happy to be able to share this with you - happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment