Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas at the Cottage Mini: Part Two

Completing yesterday's post, here are the last two pages of my woodland-themed mini-album.

Back of flip books (L).  Facing is a split page, using the lovely forest fir trees from Webster's Pages Botanical Christmas collection.  I added a few gems for sparkle.
Usually I stick to one paper collection throughout a project.  But with this mini, I mixed in pages from other collections.
The back of split page displays a traditional woodland St Nick (Echo Park/Season's Greetings).


You can see a tag holder made from one of those cardboard sleeves that holds your take-out coffee cup (L).  Everything has its uses in scrapping! (R) is everyone in pajamas, playing the annual Christmas Hearts tournament.
Coffee sleeve with tags inserted. 
I love the graceful curved shape to this - what a great idea from Susie McGuire.
Final page - with the family snowman (L) and inside back cover holding tags with room for more photos.
And here's the back cover, using MME Lost & Found Christmas pp and a Maya Road kraft snowflake.

Hope everyone had a splendid New Year's Eve.  
Thanks for stopping by today, and best wishes to all for 2012!

1 comment:

  1. I think the mix of papers is great and I LOVE that coffee sleeve idea. Cool.

    ReplyDelete